GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
- standard Java Swing components are used;
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprihend;
- Custom JavaBeans supported;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided;
- JavaBeans support.
jvider supports these components :
JPanel, JButton, JToggleButton, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JTextField, JTextArea, JLabel, JTable , JComboBox, JList, JTabbedPane, JProgressBar, JSlider, JTree, JSplitPane.
This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support JavaTM Virtual Machine (VM).
|Publisher:|| ||BBD SOFT, UAB
|License:|| ||Shareware; $69.00
|Size:|| ||328 KB
We did not scan jvider 1.7 download for viruses, adware, spyware or any other kind of malware.
For your safety, please have a decent antivirus installed, with updated definitions that will protect you from virus threats.
Our Security tip:
Use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer to prevent Spyware installation!
Firefox is the best, safe web browser available today.
Download jvider 1.7 - jvider-1.7.zip