V-Scheduler is a reminder and application launcher designed with total flexibility in mind. It consists of a highly intuitive user-interface and is extremely easy to configure. There is no limit to the number of schedules that can be programmed. Each schedule can have a unique sound inked to it so you know instantly when the time comes. In addition to the schedules you also have a small footprint clock which can sit anywhere on your desktop. The time and date format can be set to your own preferences. You can also automatically synchronize your system clock with any time server on the net. This means you never have to worry about your clock being wrong ever again.
- unlimited number of schedules
- pop up a reminder message or launch an application
- repeat reminders at regular intervals between first and final times
- repeat whole cycle at user-defined intervals (days, months, years etc.)
- synchronize system time with net time server
- associate sound with schedules either individually or globally
- log all scheduler events
- automatically perform housekeeping tasks e.g. delete expired schedules
- small footprint clock or run in system tray only
- set your own date and time format
- customize many aspects of display
- configuration and schedules backup and restore functionality
We did not scan V-Scheduler 2.2.1 download for viruses, adware, spyware or any other kind of malware.
For your safety, please have a decent antivirus installed, with updated definitions that will protect you from virus threats.
Our Security tip:
Use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer to prevent Spyware installation!
Firefox is the best, safe web browser available today.