Teleon Gateway for Skype is a VoIP gateway driver for PCTel PCI modem card and Skype. Calls can be forwarded from PSTN to Skype remote user and vice versa, in fix transfer mode or free dial mode. You can receive Skype calls from your cellphone.
Its freeware version has a duration limitation of 3 mintues for each call.
1) Automatic installation/uninstallation program helps you to install, uninstall and remove driver.
2) Call from Skype to remote PSTN: open a chat window in Skype, type "atd xx..x", then initiate Skype call. Call will be forwarded by Skype gateway card to PSTN number xx...x.
3) Call from PSTN to Skype: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway card is connected. Gateway card will auto answer the call after a number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial the Skype remote speed dial number yy and #.
4) Call from PSTN to PSTN: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway card is connected. Gateway card will auto answer the call after a number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial yy*xx..x#, where yy is Skype remote speed dial number, and xx..x is remote PSTN phone number.
5) Fix transfer mode: Incoming Skype calls will be forwarded to a fixed local PSTN number set by you, e.g. your cellphone number, etc.
6) Easy configuration for call forward authentication, access blocking. Any dialed number start from 0 or 1 and 911 are prohibited. Only those who are in your contact list are allowed to make forward calls. You can also simply block all forward capabilities if you want.
7) It works at background as a driver.
Windows 2000/XP. CPU above 900Mhz, 256MB RAM and 20MB hard disk space.
Requires a PCTel modem card, e.g. PCTel 688 PCI card, 789 PCI card, PCTel AMR or CNR card( you can purchase from Teleon Networks if you have no such a card).
Skype version 220.127.116.11
We did not scan Teleon Gateway for Skype 1.76 download for viruses, adware, spyware or any other kind of malware.
For your safety, please have a decent antivirus installed, with updated definitions that will protect you from virus threats.
Our Security tip:
Use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer to prevent Spyware installation!
Firefox is the best, safe web browser available today.