PTReportGen is a report generator for Microsoft PowerPoint that outputs reports in Microsoft PowerPoint format. If you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and write SQL statements, you can use PTReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
To create a report, PTReportGen need to read a report template file and a PTR file. The report template file is a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that defines the layouts and formats of a report. The PTR file contains SQL statements and some information, and tells PTReportGen how to get data from database and how to put data into a report. First PTReportGen creates a blank report using the report template file, and then executes SQL statements in the PTR file to get data from database, and fills data into the report to generate the desired report in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
* Use Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool.
* Easy to use. Just Microsoft PowerPoint and SQL.
* Powerful and flexible. Microsoft PowerPoint are powerful and flexible.
* Saves money. Do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools.
* Saves time. Reduce development time and training time.
* Improves productivity. Reports are in familiar formats.
* For various users: IT users, business users and developers.
* Using Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool
* Making report template directly using Microsoft PowerPoint
* Accessing to databases using SQL
* Creating reports without programming experience
* Connection to all databases using ODBC
* Supporting multi-databases in one report
* Generating reports with parameters
* Supporting Windows mode and command line mode
* Creating complex reports
* Creating reports with charts
* Creating reports with pictures
* Many reports in one Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
* Conversion of file formats
* Generating reports automatically
* One time configuration
* Flexible deployment
We did not scan PTReportGen 2.2.0 download for viruses, adware, spyware or any other kind of malware.
For your safety, please have a decent antivirus installed, with updated definitions that will protect you from virus threats.
Our Security tip:
Use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer to prevent Spyware installation!
Firefox is the best, safe web browser available today.